My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

These are a few of my favorite links

As I find different online resources, I collect the links in my bookmarks folder like anyone else. Every now and then I think about sharing them, like today! Turns out, I can drag and drop them! So in no particular order...

Blogs I like:
[daily dose of imagery]
The Steven Pages
by Sheldon Cohen

Newspapers I read:
CANOE - Canadian Online Explorer
Metronews
Montreal Gazette
National Post - canada.com network
The Globe and Mail - Toronto
The Hockey News
Toronto Community News
Toronto Life Online
Toronto Star
Toronto Sun
Vancouver Sun

I'll publish some more later! Enjoy your surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment