My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Seasons change

I was thinking today about how the seasons are changing and how the same sorts of changes go on in the world of Canadian immigration issues. In this world of immigration issues, we have seen seasons of need and promotion, where we are wooed and made aware of how badly Canada needs us, how welcome we are and what amazing opportunities await us. There are seasons of caution, where we are informed and helped to make wise choices. There are seasons of fear, where we are undesireable and politicians use us to shore up their support. And there are seasons of rejection, where we are the enemy - not wanted in any way.

Thank goodness these seasons come and go, and that there is, for each of these seasons, one of acceptance as well. No matter what season you are in right now, don't forget that seasons change.

1 comment:

  1. I am from Trinidad & Tobago, and I am seriously thinking of picking up temporary employment in Canada. I've worked in Trinidad all my life, and I think that it's time to explore more of my profession outside there.

    I've been in Canada for Christmas last year for the very first time. It was definitely a culture shock, but it is quite beautiful, and obviously different to deal with the different season changes.

    I'm wondering what is the best route to take, whether to apply for my visa without a job offer, or to apply to an employment agency to see if I can have an offer before I apply.

    It is quite confusing.

    ReplyDelete