My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Good news from Canada

I got a call from our attorney in Toronto this morning to tell us that CIC is requesting fees from us that indicate we are on track to finally and positively ending this chapter of our story. They also asked for one more item of information from us that appears to mean we may be but a single review away from our answer. Please hold us up in prayer that all these indicators are true and that God will bless us with the granting of my Permanent Resident status.

This is one of those situations where fear can rear its head - the worry that we are so close to "yes", and yet it could all be snatched away from us too. In thinking about that, I'm trying to respond by thanking God for bringing us this far and trusting him to finish the work he began in me and my love through this trial.

I can see a light at the end of the tunnel and it is a beautiful one so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment