My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

More days of indecision

Awhile back, I asked myself some questions about my inent in coming to Canada. Specifically, I asked if it wasn't just about love. Again I am asking myself, could I go it alone? If I make it, can I make it alone? With other options available to me, is it the best or right thing for me? Am I trying to prove some point? Do I think that if I make it alone, something will change and love will come back? These are hard questions for an optimist. They are questions I don't want to ask, or maybe more accurately, don't want answers to. Is it still the same without her love? If it isn't, is it where I really want to be? Is my Canada really, above all, empty without her? Tough questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment