My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers" coming soon to Amazon, iBookstore, Kobo, Sony and other outlets

The cover of my upcoming eBook, available soon !
I have had numerous requests over the last few years to help others who are interested in immigrating to Canada. I finally decided to honour those requests earlier this year by writing the first in a series of how-to books on the immigration process. In cooperation with Customs and Immigration Canada (CIC) and other federal and provincial government agencies, I believe I have put together an authoritative book that will help anyone with the goal of becoming a Skilled Worker class immigrant to Canada.

"How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers" will help Skilled Worker applicants to understand the requirements to successfully apply for immigration to Canada, help them in being aware of common issues and problems that can arise in the process, and make plain some of the costs and hurdles that they can expect to encounter along the way. Skilled Worker applicants will learn who is eligible to apply; how the application process works; the range of information that they can expect to gather and provide; the pros and cons of using an immigration representative; and expectations for the post-application process and other essential information.

Additionally, this book provides an overview of Skilled Worker nomination programs offered by the Provinces and Territories. These programs can give applicants an extra advantage by directing their skills to regions of Canada where they are most needed.

The book will be available worldwide over the course of the next month through Amazon (for Kindle), iBookstore (for iPad), Barnes & Noble (for NOOK), Reader Store (for Sony Reader), Kobo, Copia, Gardners, Baker & Taylor, and eBookPie.Watch for updates here for release dates as they become available.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mr. Hammack,
    Like you I also immigrated to Canada from the US. It took me 8 months to get approved via the FSW program. I landed in Vancouver in February 2012 and now have permanent residency.

    While I am loving my new city, I am having a hard time finding employment. It is very frustrating because I cannot find a comparable job. In the US, an MBA is enough to work as Financial Analyst. In Canada, MBA is not enough, you need accounting designation such as CA, CGA, CMA or CFA, plus they require that you have the Canadian experience! Not only that, annual compensation is $20k lesser in Canada. I'm pretty sure it's the same with other careers.

    This comment is to let your readers know this fact before they move here. They should do some research prior to moving. Also, I want to know if you could help me, maybe give your two cents on this matter, since you seem to be doing very well, I need guidance from you Sir!

    By the way, I thought of writing a book too about immigrating to Canada from the US. You beat me to it.

    Good day. Thanks in advance for you input.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback and advice for the readers. I hope the book is of value to those looking to immigrate in this class. Your last comment is very important for people to hear and I want to add a little to it.

    Canada has a byzantine system of accreditation for many professions. Being qualified in your home country to work as an engineer, a doctor, an accountant, etc. does not mean you are qualified in Canada.

    Not only that, but the qualifications are also provincially controlled. That means that while you may come to Canada and get your professional certification in BC, you may have to get re-certified if you move to say, Alberta.

    Be sure you understand both the opportunities and barriers you might face in working in your chosen profession in Canada before you make the sometimes very expensive decision to immigrate.

    ReplyDelete