My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Friday, November 11, 2011

The Toronto Star - More immigrants losing permanent residency


This is a topic close to my heart, as a screw up by the CIC has delayed my receipt of my permanent resident card. It should be here by mid-December, but I am going to check with them by month's end just to be sure. I also plan to keep all my travel itineraries and boarding passes, as well as insist that the border control agents stamp my passport when I re-enter the country. I don't want there to be any doubt that I am meeting my residency requirement.

Read about what can happen when you don't meet the requirement in this article from The Toronto Star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment