My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Countdown

It's t-minus one month and counting. I'll be immigrating in August. I'm getting nervous. So many things to get done. Though I'm well ahead of the tasks at hand, I wake each morning feeling far behind. I have a to-do list I am checking off as I go. I know I'll be okay. I also know there are some sleepless nights ahead of me.

I still pinch myself when I think of finally going home to Toronto again. I'm excited to discover the city once more. I know there will be some sadness for things that have changed, but that's the nature of life. There is far more to be happy about and anticipate.

For now however, there's a list to get through. So little time, so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment