My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

On a more positive note - Happy Thanksgiving!

Looks like we'll be back in line within the next couple of weeks. Our submission is being finalized and it's all very exciting for me...Funny to think about once again revisiting those feelings of expectation once the application is out of our hands and off into the void...I'm not looking forward to it, to be honest. I am also going to try to make the active choice of not worrying - leaving the result in God's hands, and trusting that in hearing this open prayer - that I may be allowed, in this specific time and with this application, to be granted Permanent Residence in Canada, to make a life with the woman I love, whom He brought into my life - that He will be honored. For all of you who may wonder if God does answer prayers, that I can report one day soon to you, and to His glory, that YES - He does!

God bless you all this Thanksgiving eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment