My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Reader's Choice - what would you like to see covered?

For two years now I've been covering the immigration scene in Canada, my personal ups and downs with it, and the pros and cons of the system Canada has set up to accommodate those seeking a new home.

As I enter my third year of exploring the expatriate mind, I'm wondering if there are any areas that you, the reader, would like me to explore or pay more attention to?

Maybe you enjoy the cultural commentary - my music video selections or comments on places to see and things to do in my beloved Toronto? Maybe the political commentary is what you're interested in? Tracking down resources for immigrants? Whatever it is that you want to see covered here at The Mind, just drop me a comment and let me know.

And thank you again for taking the time to read. It's nice to see the hit counter go up each day, and I hope the last two years have meant something to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment