My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Getting Closer

The days are still flying by. In just about a month and two thirds, I'll be able to get back in line to see if I can take the next step in my journey to Canada. It's almost time to get off my ass and do more work, see about consulting a lawyer, downloading and beginning to prepare the next round of documentation; gathering documents and anything else that might be of help. There's always more to do than I think of, but I am used to the process.

Once again my faith is coming through. I always look for confirmation of my prayers, and the hopes I put to God in trust that he'll do what's right for me. He has recently given me a couple of good jobs. If I am frugal, the money I am making on them should cover the fees I am expecting in my next bid to come home to Toronto. WIth that said, I'll probably drop the donation link soon.

So CIC, here I come. I come in hope and I come in faith and I come with love and in peace. I hope this time you will welcome this pilgrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment