My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Love those photoblogs

Spent my spare time in the last few days going through the GTA Photobloggers and found quite a few beautiful shots of Toronto to save and maybe make a personal little slide show from or just to have something to look at when I'm missing the city and my love.

To think that I have to wait until next year to get back in line again...it really kills me. I feel like such a broken record, but the waiting, the faith and patience required to...the hurdles thrown in the way...I know it will all be worth it, once I am home again to stay.

And in the meantime I have my photoblogs to keep me up to date - my love doesn't like taking city pictures for me, so ya'll will have to fill in for now. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment