My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Germs

When you travel a lot, back and forth between countries, germs are part of the risk. This has been a particularly bad year for my love and I. In the past four visits she has made out here, one or both of us has become ill. Either she got a bug from someone on the plane, or I got one from her, or we both got one from someone at the airport...it's been crazy and maddening. I can see why people travel with those doctors masks now. I'm thinking of doing the same. I am so tired of getting sick from careless, thoughtless folks who are ill. It not only takes time away from my limited time with my love, but it's expensive (drugs to buy and work missed) too.

So listen up - if you are sick, don't travel. Give us all a break. Sharing the air with 150 other people for 4-hours and leaving your germs everywhere is just RUDE and thoughtless. You should be ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment