My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Monday, August 01, 2011

The end of the lists, really

Tired of hearing about the import lists? Well this should be the last of it. I think I have the things I'm arriving with and things to follow pretty well sorted out now. I've collected the serial numbers, I've taken pictures...I have a call to make to clarify a couple things with the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA), but that should be pretty routine. I'm mainly wondering about personal effects - do they have an import value? Do I need to claim the luggage that the stuff I'm taking is packed in? Does it make a difference if I import a car now or later?

Beyond that, I think I've got it sussed, as they say.   

No comments:

Post a Comment