My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Monday, April 11, 2011

CIC web site - Finding help: organizations that support immigrants

As I am preparing to make my landing and start life as a Canadian immigrant, I've been tracking down resources that can assist me, especially in the search for work in my field. While I already have many contacts, there are also a number of support organizations to call upon all over Canada. Toronto happens to be rich with them, so I'm in luck there. Here's what the CIC web site has to say and a link to their list of groups that may be able to help you too.

"CIC supports hundreds of immigrant-serving organizations in Canada that are ready to help you after you arrive. Many of the people working in these organizations were once newcomers; some may even speak your language. These organizations can help you find housing, education, language training and other services that will help you begin your life in Canada."


Find services in your area

No comments:

Post a Comment