My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

What a wonderful 17 days

The Olympics are over now. It was quite a wonderful time for Vancouver and for Canada. Not only was there a beautiful, positive spirit to the games; not only was the Vancouver Organizing Committee complimented for the general quality of the operations side of things; not only did the people of the host city make the world welcome; but Canada walked away with a record number of Gold Medals earned by any country in any previous Winter Olympics.

I was so proud of my adopted country. I am an American, but of course when it came to the important events (like hockey!), I was all red and white - not a speck of blue.

17 wonderful days passed far too fast. I am having withdrawals now.

I'll get back to immigration news and issues shortly. But for today, I'm still basking in a golden glow. Congratulations, Canada - you did it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment