My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

'Tis the season

Yes, it's the Christmas season. That means I'm busy with holiday plans and plans to see my love. We have made some forward progress, with an interview to be scheduled for the two of us in Buffalo. While it would've been nice to simply be approved, sometimes with complicated situations like ours, they want to talk to you. That's OK: we'll talk.

So it'll probably be quiet here most of the rest of this month, but I'll get back onto the blogging in the New Year. I hope yours, dear readers, is a beautiful one and that all of OUR immigration dreams come true in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment