My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Monday, September 25, 2006

How I spent my Summer vacation

Ok - I think I'm back. Fall is officially here and that means that (once the weather really turns) there'll be plenty of excuse to be inside on this machine, seeking out and commenting on immigration issues and keeping you up to date with my glacial struggle (emotional and financial) to make a new life in Canada.

So how did I spend the Summer? Well, I travelled a bit, went camping, rode motorcycles, performed in a band at a handful of shows, did lots of physical labor and generally enjoyed a dry and warm season. I leave the summer feeling much more fit than I did entering it, and now I'm looking forward to Fall.

The emerging Canadian in me is looking forward to hockey season, and new episodes of The Mercer Report, 22 Minutes and Air Farce. Makes the typical bleak Fall and Winter evenings a little easier to bear.

Plus I picked up a gig that may help me significantly toward my financial goals required to get back in line.

So thank you, Summer of 2006 - you were a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment