My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Fundraising program begins - Donate now!

Well, it's come to this. I am making an appeal to those of you who regularly read TEM to help me out. If you have been informed, entertained, amused, upset or inspired by this here blog, then I'm asking you to help by hitting the button to the right and making a small donation to help with the cost of applications to gain my Canadian residency.

As you know, I have already put thousands into this effort and frankly, I'm tapped out. While I am doing everything I can to be ready in April to apply once again, I thought I would ask my public to chip in too. Once I have the basics covered, or am back on my financial feet, I will pull the program and believe me - it's hard to ask this of you all.

If you can help, then thank you very much. If you have ideas for me on other fundraising approaches I could take, please pass them on.

Thank you in advance for anything you can do. Remember, your donation is being used soley to pay processing fees to the Canadian government for someone who sincerely wants to become a a benefit to the society he has grown to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment