My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Monday, June 06, 2011

A different sort of limbo

Here it is, the beginning of June. The plan as it stands is that I'll land in Toronto in the first days of August. Between now and then, despite all the little things that need to get done, I have this feeling of being in a sort of limbo. I've started looking for work in Toronto, but I really can't go too deep until after I land. On the other hand, I can't take on anything long term here in the States right now either as far as work goes. There are just some things that I wont be able to get going on until I've made the first landing. I have to admit, it's a little unsettling. I know its just a temporary feeling, however: events that have to happen in the next couple months will begin to have their own momentum and then all this will be forgotten. But just thought I'd let you know how I was feeling tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment