My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

Dear Readers,
you may sometimes read this blog and think by the tone that I don't love Canada. I am fairly critical at times about the government and the CIC - I'll admit. But I LOVE Canada. In my mind there is no better country in the world, nor a country that more completely reflects my view of the world. Canadians are in general some of the nicest, most interesting people I have ever met and have a social willingness to help each other that is decidedly not like the rest of North America in a very positive way. I want to be one of them. I can't wait to be Canadian. But I have waited and I will wait.

God bless Canada, and God bless you this Canada day.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment