My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer hiatus

Just a note to my loyal readers that The Mind will be taking a Summertime sojourn of sorts over the next few weeks. Be VERY surprised if you see much new, though I will try and login and keep you updated as I can. For now, travels with my love call me away from the world of immigration and blogging, but have no fear - I'll be back to provide you with the best in Canadian immigration news and commentary before you know it.

And by the way - why aren't YOU taking a break too?!

Cheers! - J

No comments:

Post a Comment