My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Favorite Toronto scenes from YouTube

It's the holidays, so I thought I'd back off on the commentary and do something fun.

A little while back I was bemoaning the fact that the webcam at toronto.com had gone offline, and that after a time, I had thought to look for video of Toronto on YouTube.

So for your enjoyment, here are a few of my favorites - I'll give a one-liner description, but mainly let the videos speak for themselves. Happy Holidays and God bless you!



Eaton Centre at Christmas, 2004

Younge Street at Gould - just north of Eaton Centre



Skaters in Downtown Toronto - no ice




Barry and Avi explore downtown Toronto

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment