My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Monday, October 09, 2006

The YouTube phenom and Toronto

Since the demise of the Panorama webcam at toronto.com, I've been searching for other cams in the Toronto area to make up for the lack of visual connection with the city I am separated from. Then it came to me: YouTube! I did a quick search for the keywords, "Downtown Toronto," and here are the results I got - 346 videos posted by people like you and I to explore.

Most of the videos I've sampled so far are short, shot by tourists, and rough. But a few videos are really nice - ones where the videographer simply stood on a street corner and looked around; no commentary and simply the sounds of the city.

If you're homesick for T-dot, follow the link above and maybe it'll help you feel a little better.

PS. For those of you who are curious, I am eeking still glacially forward in my move towards applying in the Skilled Worker class. It's a matter of savings right now and work is slow...I'm remaining faithful though, and hope still springs to life where doubt tries to plant a seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment