My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Confused - what's new?

So my ex was back to visit last week and we had a wonderful number of days. She's simply the best, and I do still love her very much. Again we ponder what it means to our futures and again we are confused. I don't know that any answers are going to come soon, but I do have an answer in my heart for the question I pondered. At least for now, my dreams of immigration to Canada are still about her and I...I guess as long as she is in my personal picture, it will be the case. So maybe my answer is that I can't give you one. I want immigration to be about us and be about love. I am prepared for if it isn't and believe there are still many good reasons to make a life in beatiful Canada. But I haven't really had to make that choice, because the personal picture is so cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment