My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year - hope is all that's left

Happy New Year, everyone! This will be my year of hope, and it and faith are nearly all I have left at this point. I am running out of cash, and don't know even if I choose to, whether I could afford a lawyer or not to help me with my immigration quest, or at this point even afford the application and landing fees. Probaly because in the years gone by I have spent so much already...But those are years gone by and not this new year of 2006! In this year I will have faith and hope. God WILL find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment